Beast.kpop
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Beast.kpop

beast/b2st lobely beast/b2st cute beast/b2st smile beast/b2st vô đối beast/b2st no1 beast/b2st number1 beast/b2st/b2st/b2st/b2st... .::::::luV beast :::::::. .....fan trung thành..... big big big Kpop ZZZEEEEE

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

with great care

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
jacket1123zx

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

with great care Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: with great care   with great care Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 am

with great careShe had just copied them with great care, and had destroyed the old manuscript, so that Amy's bonfire had consumed the loving work of several years. It seemed a small loss to others, but to Jo it was a dreadful calamity, and she felt that it never could be made up to her. Beth mourned as for a departed kitten, and Meg refused to defend her pet. Mrs. March looked grave and grieved, and Amy felt that no one would love her till she had asked pardon for the act which she now regretted more than any of them.When the tea bell rang,Joappeared,lookingsogrim and unapproachable that it took all Amy's courage to say meekly . .."Please forgive me, Jo. I'm very, very sorry."
"I never shall forgive you," was Jo's stern answer, and from that moment she ignored Amy entirely.No one spoke of the great trouble, not even Mrs. March, for all had learned by experience that when Jo was in that mood words were wasted, and the wisest course was to wait till some little accidcnt, or her own generous nature, softened Jo's resentment and healed the breach. It was not a happy evening, for though they sewed as usual, while their mother read aloud from jimmy choo Bremer, Scott, or Edgeworth, something was wanting, and the sweet home peacc was disturbed. jimmy choo shoes They jimmy choo uggs felt this most when singing time came, for Beth could only play, Jo stood dumb as a stone, and Amy- broke down, so Meg and Mother sang alone.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

with great care
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Beast.kpop :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Chuyển đến