Beast.kpop
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Beast.kpop

beast/b2st lobely beast/b2st cute beast/b2st smile beast/b2st vô đối beast/b2st no1 beast/b2st number1 beast/b2st/b2st/b2st/b2st... .::::::luV beast :::::::. .....fan trung thành..... big big big Kpop ZZZEEEEE

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

. he has a mind

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
makokoice

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

.	he has a mind Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: . he has a mind   .	he has a mind Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 am

. he has a mind

" But if a nation has a king, he can do as he has tory burch shoes a mind to," said one; " he may not have a mind to make such laws, or he may not have a mind to have them executed."u A country in which the laws depend upon the will of a king, cannot be a free country; in order to be a free country, tory burch sale there must be a government of laws, and the king must he bound by the laws as well as anybody else."u I thought kings could always do as they tory burch flats pleased."" It is only when they are possessed of absolute power, as it is called, that they can do as they please. But all kings are not absolute monarchs: a king over a country that has a constitution, is bound by that constitution. If that constitution be a wise one, and the laws passed under it are wise, then the country may as really be a free country, as if it have the forms of republicanism."i Now," said William, " I know the meaning of that sentence in the piece I spokeA constitutional monarchy is consistent with freedom!'""Father," said Howard, "I don't see but that a country under an absolute monarch maybe a free country. Suppose the absolute monarch should make laws allowing every MBT one to do what is right, and forbidding only that which is wrong, and should faithfully execute those laws ? Wouldn't that country be a free country ? I know it seems odd to say so."" That MBT Shoes Clearance is, it seems rather odd to call a country whose government is an absolute despotism, a free country."" Yes, sir."" It is essential to liberty, that there should be security against tory burch outlet wrong. Now, if an absolute monarch should do as you have supposed, that country might be said to enjoy liberty for the time being; but it could not be called a free country, because it has no security for the continuance of such a state of things. The monarch may abolish all such laws whenever he MBT Shoes pleases, and proceed to oppress the people. A slave may be permitted to go where he pleases, for a time, and he may for a time enjoy as much freedom as a freeman, yet he is not a freeman so long as he is liable at any. moment to be wholly subjected to the will of another.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

. he has a mind
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Beast.kpop :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Chuyển đến